Perfect English NYC offers one to one English lessons designed to meet your unique needs. Whether you are a beginning English language learner or an advanced speaker already working in your field, PE-NYC can help you achieve your goals.
We can meet where and when you want, and we can focus on what you need to learn.
Some of the areas we can work on include:
- basic and advanced conversational skills.
- presentation skills, including interviews, storytelling, lectures, Q&A.
- job seeking skills, including resumes, cover letters, online applications, job interviews.
- overcoming your shyness about speaking.
- beginning through advanced writing, including essays, emails, proposals, academic writing, etc.
- navigating American culture and life in New York.
- improving listening and comprehension.
- using specific workplace vocabulary and terms.
- situational English — travel, work, school, leisure.
- pronunciation/accent reduction.
Your instructor can meet you at at a location you choose near your home or workplace. We can also meet in any of Manhattan’s beautiful indoor public spaces. Located in Brooklyn or Queens? No problem! Lessons outside of Manhattan can also be arranged.
Online lessons using Skype are another option.
Lesson Length and Schedule
You set your schedule. You decide your class length and frequency. Lessons are available morning, afternoon, and evenings on Monday through Friday. We can meet for a one-hour class or for longer sessions. You may take lessons one or more time per week. You may take lessons long-term or short-term.
Pricing and Payment Options
Classes are surprisingly affordable! Lessons are reasonably and competitively priced. Pricing depends on where we meet, teacher travel time, and other factors. Classes longer than one-hour are pro-rated at a lower hourly rate. Discounts are available to long-term students. You can pay by credit card or cash. Please request a price chart.
Any questions? Please ask!