Due to the current health crisis, ALL LESSONS are online for the time being. These are 1 to 1 live lessons via Skype. There is a free no-obligation Skype consultation offered to all students so you can see if you will be comfortable with this. (If you can’t use Skype, we can use other platforms.)
Perfect English NYC offers one to one English lessons designed to meet your unique needs. Whether you are a beginning English language learner or an advanced speaker already working in your field, PE-NYC can help you achieve your goals.
We can meet where and when you want, and we can focus on what you need to learn.
Some of the areas we can work on include:
- basic and advanced conversational skills.
- presentation skills, including interviews, storytelling, lectures, Q&A.
- job seeking skills, including resumes, cover letters, online applications, job interviews.
- overcoming your shyness about speaking.
- beginning through advanced writing, including essays, emails, proposals, academic writing, etc.
- navigating American culture and life in New York.
- improving listening and comprehension.
- using specific workplace vocabulary and terms.
- situational English — travel, work, school, leisure.
- pronunciation/accent reduction.
Lesson Length and Schedule
You set your schedule. You decide your class length and frequency. Lessons are available morning, afternoon, and evenings on Monday through Friday. We can meet for a one-hour class or for longer sessions. You may take lessons one or more time per week. You may take lessons long-term or short-term.
Pricing and Payment Options
Classes are surprisingly affordable! Lessons are reasonably and competitively priced. Classes longer than one-hour are pro-rated at a lower hourly rate. Discounts are available to long-term students. Please request a price chart.
Any questions? Please ask!